Acne Studios is looking for an intern to join the Print department. As an intern you will work closely together with our ambitious and dedicated team. You will be assisting the team with the development and production of prints and fabric developments for the womens- and menswear collections.
The work environment at Acne Studios is fast-paced and energetic; no day is ever the same. You will be based at Acne Studios Head Office in Stockholm, but you might have commitments that require travelling.
Tasks will include, but not be limited to
- Gathering research and ideas around specific given themes
- Assist the print team in tasks like creating graphics, placing prints to pattern, creating colour variations, creating repeats etc.
- Assist with the print boards, keep overviews updated and arrange incoming trials
- Support in keeping the print archive updated
- Support the designer with any request regarding prints
- Follow up on outgoing and incoming parcels and shipments
- Assist in the day-to-day tasks of the print team
- Student/graduate with focus on the area of art and graphic design and/or focus on fashion with the area of textiles and graphics
- Excellent Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator skills are a must
- Highly creative and a strong eye for color and fabrics
- Excellent language and communication skills. Fluency in English is a requirement and Italian will be appreciated
- A strong work ethic and a passion for prints and fabrics
- Able to be flexible and work well under tight deadlines in a fast paced environmen
- Capable to take on responsibilities and to work proactively
For this internship position we expect you to be available for a minimum of 6 months. Please ensure your application is written in English and contains a CV, personal letter and a small portfolio. As we interview candidates continuously, we ask you to kindly register your application as soon as possible.
We may perform background checks for this position.
Acne Studios is a Stockholm based fashion house with a multi-disciplinary heritage. Through founder and Creative Director Jonny Johansson’s interest in art, architecture and street culture, an alternative path has been found, turning Acne Studios into a well-respected creator of ready-to-wear for men and women. The collections are defined by Jonny Johansson’s signature juxtaposing design and attention to detail, with an emphasis on tailoring and an eclectic use of materials and custom developed fabrics.
Acne Studios is independently owned and has over 45 stores over the world including flagship stores in Paris, London, New York City, Los Angeles and Tokyo. The company has an annual turnover of around 200 MEUR and a total number of staff of more than 800, around 200 are working at the headquarters in Stockholm. Acne Studios also operate offices in Paris, New York, Oslo and Shanghai.
URL to this pagehttps://web106.reachmee.com/ext/I002/474/main?site=6&validator=c8689c1b79c84e5d8e79dcf372fb3173&lang=UK&&rmpage=job&rmjob=1173&rmlang=UK