Acne Studios is currently looking for an Insights Analyst within the Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) department. The position will sit within the Insight and Controlling team, reporting to the Head of Insight and Controlling. The role is located at Acne Studios headquarters in Stockholm.
To be successful in this role we believe you have a passion in the following areas:
- Storytelling with data - ability to create compelling stories to help stakeholders make actionable decisions on data
- Dealing with data from multiple sources and understanding how to structure and visualize reports in a meaningful way
- Strategic thinking in applying analytics to existing business reporting processes to enrich and improve upon
- Predictive modelling and machine learning
As an Insights Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Delivering insights and recommendations for strategic decision making within the DTC organization
- Working collaboratively with internal business partners to develop and deliver accurate and pertinent customer, product, and/or store insights that enhance and guide effective decision making
- Automate existing reporting using dashboarding and other systematic methods
- Support the on-going integration of multiple systems to help improve work practices
- Prepare regular & ad hoc reports and presentations; respond to information requests
- Sales attribution reporting to determine the effect of various initiatives within individual DTC channels
- Degree in Business, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or other relevant areas
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working as an analyst or similar function
- Experienced working with large datasets
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong skills in SQL and business intelligence tools (e.g. Qlik, Tableau) will be a requirement
- Experience with web analytics platforms (Google Analytics 360, Adobe Analytics, etc.) and programming (e.g. Python) is meriting but not required
- Preferably experienced in the work with profitability analysis, product & sales performance, predictive modelling, regression analysis, stock optimization etc.
- Retail industry experience is merited but not required
- You have a data-driven mentality and ability to articulate complex information in a simplified way
- Very strong analytical skills with high attention to detail
- Self-driven and motivated
- Good communication skills in order to communicate insights to the organization
- Fluent in English
As we interview candidates continuously, we kindly ask you to register your application as soon as possible.
We may perform background checks for this position.
Acne Studios is a Stockholm based fashion house with a multi-disciplinary heritage. Through founder and Creative Director Jonny Johansson’s interest in art, architecture and street culture, an alternative path has been found, turning Acne Studios into a well-respected creator of ready-to-wear for men and women. The collections are defined by Jonny Johansson’s signature juxtaposing design and attention to detail, with an emphasis on tailoring and an eclectic use of materials and custom developed fabrics.
Acne Studios is independently owned and has over 45 stores over the world including flagship stores in Paris, London, New York City, Los Angeles and Tokyo. The company has an annual turnover of around 200 MEUR and a total number of staff of more than 800, around 200 are working at the headquarters in Stockholm. Acne Studios also operate offices in Paris, New York, Oslo and Shanghai.
URL to this pagehttps://web106.reachmee.com/ext/I002/474/main?site=6&validator=c8689c1b79c84e5d8e79dcf372fb3173&lang=UK&&rmpage=job&rmjob=1188&rmlang=UK