Acne Studios is looking for a Quality intern to join the Quality & CSR Department. As an intern you will work closely together with the quality team and assist with quality risk assessment during development of new collections, quality control during production and assist in managing quality feedback during sales. The Quality and CSR Department is a support function within the Product/Production Department and you will report to our Quality & CSR Coordinator.
The work environment at Acne Studios is fast-paced and energetic; no day is ever the same. You will be based at Acne Studios Head Office in Stockholm.
Tasks will include, but not be limited to
- Assist in customer service towards Retail, E-tail and Wholesale on various quality issues
- Assist during quality meetings, risk assessments, quality checks etc.
- Assist in quality testing in Acne Studios quality lab
- Keep control of the internal spare parts storage
- A student/graduate in textile engineering or equivalent technical degree
- Availability for 6 months starting approximately in February/March 2020
- Fluency in English is a requirement
- High product fabric and quality awareness and detail oriented
- Great interest in environmental and social responsibility within the fashion industry
- Reliable, ambitious and eager to take own initiatives
- Good information research and organizational skills
- Experience from working with sales for a high-end brand is a plus
Please ensure your application is written in English and contains a CV and personal letter. Please also add graduate thesis or other written academic student reports together with your application.
As we interview candidates continuously, we ask you to kindly register your application as soon as possible. To make the process go more smoothly it is important to specify which period you would be available.
We may perform background checks for this position.
Acne Studios is a Stockholm based fashion house with a multi-disciplinary heritage. Through founder and Creative Director Jonny Johansson’s interest in art, architecture and street culture, an alternative path has been found, turning Acne Studios into a well-respected creator of ready-to-wear for men and women. The collections are defined by Jonny Johansson’s signature juxtaposing design and attention to detail, with an emphasis on tailoring and an eclectic use of materials and custom developed fabrics.
Acne Studios is independently owned and has over 45 stores over the world including flagship stores in Paris, London, New York City, Los Angeles and Tokyo. The company has an annual turnover of around 200 MEUR and a total number of staff of more than 800, around 200 are working at the headquarters in Stockholm. Acne Studios also operate offices in Paris, New York, Oslo and Shanghai.
URL to this pagehttps://web106.reachmee.com/ext/I002/474/main?site=6&validator=c8689c1b79c84e5d8e79dcf372fb3173&lang=UK&&rmpage=job&rmjob=1190&rmlang=UK