Acne Studios is looking for an exceptional Data Scientist to join our new and growing Advanced Analytics Team. The Advanced Analytics Team is responsible for everything ranging from data retrieval and disclosure, data source quality control, performing data analysis and exploration for insights and discovery up till the development of workflows, and running these advanced data analytics techniques in production.
We are building this new capacity and you will contribute to our Data Science strategy moving forward. You will analyze large data sets driving strategic initiatives, new features and bring data and insights into every decision we make. There are great opportunities to grow in the role.
This position is full-time and based at our head office in Stockholm and you will report to Head of Advanced Analytics.
- Work closely with stakeholders to identify value and business needs and translate them into concrete problem statements
- Perform analyses on large sets of data to extract actionable insights that will help drive business decisions
- Work on improving our analytics techniques, independently, and together with the team
- Communicate complex ideas and analysis results to technical and business stakeholders
- Master’s degree in Data Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering or another quantitative discipline
- Foundational understanding of statistics and machine learning
- Experience of manipulating and analyzing large datasets
- Experience working with machine learning frameworks, such as sklearn, TensorFlow and Keras
- Proficient coding skills in Python
- Analytics tools experience with Google Cloud Platform or similar infrastructure platform
- Proven ability to work with Product Owners and Stakeholders to help refine and capture requirements in an iterative fashion
- Retail domain experience will be considered a plus
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- You are very motivated by achieving impact through data analysis work
- You can tackle very loosely defined problems and lead insights work
- You are a communicative person that values building positive relationships with colleagues and can explain complex topics in simple terms
As we interview candidates continuously, we kindly ask you to register your application as soon as possible.
Acne Studios is a Stockholm based fashion house with a multi-disciplinary heritage. Through founder and Creative Director Jonny Johansson’s interest in art, architecture and street culture, an alternative path has been found, turning Acne Studios into a well-respected creator of ready-to-wear for men and women. The collections are defined by Jonny Johansson’s signature juxtaposing design and attention to detail, with an emphasis on tailoring and an eclectic use of materials and custom developed fabrics.
Acne Studios is independently owned and has over 45 stores over the world including flagship stores in Paris, London, New York City, Los Angeles and Tokyo. The company has an annual turnover of around 200 MEUR and a total number of staff of more than 800, around 200 are working at the headquarters in Stockholm. Acne Studios also operate offices in Paris, New York, Oslo and Shanghai.
URL to this pagehttps://web106.reachmee.com/ext/I002/474/main?site=6&validator=c8689c1b79c84e5d8e79dcf372fb3173&lang=UK&&rmpage=job&rmjob=1193&rmlang=UK