Are you looking for an opportunity to drive sales and create results in a cutting-edge, global, luxury fashion-house? Acne Studios is looking for a Supervisor to our store in Paris Galeries Lafayette
As a Supervisor at Acne Studios you are responsible to support the store management team to secure that the customer experience is on point and to maximize sales. You collaborate with the Store Manager to plan activities and take actions based on analyzes of KPIs, sales updates and other business crucial data. You practices innovative problem solving techniques to make sure that your department is optimized to drive sales.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Care for and service our customers through the whole customer cycle to create sales and loyal customers
- Drive the sales and service on the shopfloor on daily basis
- Train and educate the team in sales and service
- Closely follow-up of sales figures & KPIs and take necessary measures to drives sales
- Maintain routines and inventory to ensure proper management of all products from delivery to sale
- Make sure the visual standards are respected in collaboration with the Area Visual Manager to maximize sales in all categories and collections
- Increase customer loyalty focusing on customer relationship, clientelling and CRM
You will get to work in a global company with an international customer base. You will work closely with the Studio management and the department team to achieve strong results and build a superior customer experience through well-developed sales and service processes. Every day is unique at Acne Studios and you will practice innovative problem solving in a high paced and creative environment. You will be part of a team of dedicated and passionate colleagues.
We are looking for you who:
- Are passionate about fashion, the Acne Studios brand, driving sales and creating results
- Have a solid and proven background in high-end retail
- Have an understanding of analyzing KPIs performance to drive business results
- Are detail oriented, organized in regards to store routines & operations
- Enjoy working in a fast moving and dynamic environment and adapt to different customers and situations
- Have a mindset for creating quality, finding solutions and you are reliable and punctual
- Are fluent in English
In the retail business you need to be flexible with your working schedule.
Apply today! We interview candidates continuously. If we find the right candidate the position may be filled before the last day of application.
URL to this pagehttps://web106.reachmee.com/ext/I002/474/main?site=6&validator=c8689c1b79c84e5d8e79dcf372fb3173&lang=UK&&rmpage=job&rmjob=1203&rmlang=UK