Acne Studios is seeking a talented DevOps Back-End Developer to join our Digital Commerce department. Your primary responsibility is automating, optimizing and deploying code releases while supporting and guiding back-end development on our E-commerce platform, whilst being able to meet sharp deadlines for acnestudios.com.
You will be working closely with our Front-End, Back-End, QA, Design/UX teams delivering modern features on acnestudios.com using our e-commerce platform. You will play a key role in the day-to-day enhancement of our online store in order to deliver an exceptional shopping experience that is expected from Acne Studios.
We are looking for someone with exceptional attention to detail, a creative problem-solver and a team player with a keen interest in technology, fashion & design. You will enjoy using technology to automate solutions and optimise outcomes, continuous integration and continuous deployment in a fast-changing world of web development.
- Support and optimize code releases, deployment pipeline and builds for acnestudios.com.
- Communicate and/or address build, deployment and operational issues as they come up with team members.
- Automate build, deployment, and quality processes.
- Back-end development of modern functions and services on Salesforce Commerce Cloud Platform while meeting business requirements.
- Work collaboratively with back-end developers, front-end developers, QA and creative team members.
- Demonstrate proficiency in writing build and deployment automations.
- Have a thorough knowledge of managing source in git (GitLab/GitHub ops, branching, merging etc.), being able to resolve merge conflicts.
- Experience in CI build tools such as Jenkins or alternative.
- Excellent knowledge of developing for E-commerce (SalesForce Commerce Cloud is a plus).
- Experience implementing and administering logging, monitoring tools like Splunk is a plus.
- Experience with tools such as Docker and Docker based deployments is a plus.
We may perform background checks for this position.
Acne Studios is a Stockholm based fashion house with a multi-disciplinary heritage. Through founder and Creative Director Jonny Johansson’s interest in art, architecture and street culture, an alternative path has been found, turning Acne Studios into a well-respected creator of ready-to-wear for men and women. The collections are defined by Jonny Johansson’s signature juxtaposing design and attention to detail, with an emphasis on tailoring and an eclectic use of materials and custom developed fabrics.
Acne Studios is independently owned and has over 45 stores over the world including flagship stores in Paris, London, New York City, Los Angeles and Tokyo. The company has an annual turnover of around 200 MEUR and a total number of staff of more than 800, around 200 are working at the headquarters in Stockholm. Acne Studios also operate offices in Paris, New York, Oslo and Shanghai.
URL to this pagehttps://web106.reachmee.com/ext/I002/474/main?site=6&validator=c8689c1b79c84e5d8e79dcf372fb3173&lang=UK&&rmpage=job&rmjob=1208&rmlang=UK