Acne Studios is now looking for a Senior Art Director to join our Creative Studio within the Marketing department. In this role, you will be developing, creating and executing visual concepts for all collateral produced within the studio. Projects will include brand campaigns, product launches, fashion shows, collection presentations, special projects and internal presentations. As a Senior Art Director, you will need to drive, optimise and deliver material at an exceptionally high level with an ambitious and integrated strategic quality.
This position reports to the Marketing Studio Manager and is based at Acne Studios’ headquarters in Stockholm. Travelling may occur.
Your job will include
- Develop, plan, define and execute integrated visual concepts in-line with brand and communication strategy for Acne Studios’ all channels
- Ensure that the creative output is consistent and in line with brand objectives
- Continuously communicate innovative solutions appropriate to brief, with knowledge that they can be executed on time and fit the project scope
- Manage projects from concept development, production to final delivery, this includes suggesting photographers, directors, artists and casting, and researching relevant references
- Plan and define the concept and execute elevated stills and moving content
- Co-responsibly create a precisely on brand communication within internal and external channels together with those channels
We are looking for someone with
- Minimum 8 years’experience as an Art Director or similar in the fashion industry
- Bachelor’s degree within Art Direction or visual communication
- Result orientation, self-motivation and a proactive approach to problem solving
- Strong knowledge and understanding of digital and social media platforms
- Strong organizational skills and great attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Expert in the Adobe Creative Suite and Keynote, confidence in using moving image tools
- Fluency in English
Apply today! We will interview candidates continuously. Please include your portfolio with your application.
We may perform background checks for this position.
Acne Studios is a Stockholm based fashion house with a multi-disciplinary heritage. Through founder and Creative Director Jonny Johansson’s interest in art, architecture and street culture, an alternative path has been found, turning Acne Studios into a well-respected creator of ready-to-wear for men and women. The collections are defined by Jonny Johansson’s signature juxtaposing design and attention to detail, with an emphasis on tailoring and an eclectic use of materials and custom developed fabrics.
Acne Studios is independently owned and has over 45 stores over the world including flagship stores in Paris, London, New York City, Los Angeles and Tokyo. The company has an annual turnover of around 200 MEUR and a total number of staff of more than 800, around 200 are working at the headquarters in Stockholm. Acne Studios also operate offices in Paris, New York, and Shanghai.
URL to this pagehttps://web106.reachmee.com/ext/I002/474/main?site=6&validator=c8689c1b79c84e5d8e79dcf372fb3173&lang=UK&rmpage=job&rmjob=1282&rmlang=UK