The Growth team at Acne Studios is responsible for digital marketing, analytics and experimentation across all global markets. We’re currently looking to add an experienced performance marketer to the team – one that has a proven ability to effectively build and manage performance marketing campaigns on a global scale, in a cost-effective and on-brand manner. We offer you an international and creative environment in a fast-growing global fashion house. We embrace diversity of our people as well as ideas and viewpoints and encourage everyone's individual expression of their own identity. You will be involved in helping Acne Studios expand its digital footprint globally through performance marketing channels.
To be successful in this role, we believe you should have proven experience in all areas of performance marketing, the capability to interpret data in order to deliver actionable insights, and an ability to champion the growth mindset – to learn quickly and act fast based on data.
The Performance Marketing Specialist will report directly to the Head of Growth and be a part of the DTC (direct-to-consumer) department, which is responsible for e-commerce, retail and marketplace sales channels at Acne Studios.
The position is based at our Head Office in Stockholm, which fosters an inclusive and international workplace environment.
Primary tasks and responsibilities:
- Support the Head of Growth with the management of performance marketing channels, including paid social, paid search/shopping, and affiliate marketing.
- Paid media budget management, along with forecasting.
- Coordinating with various internal teams in order to plan, schedule and deliver campaigns in-line with the broader communications calendar.
- Execute campaigns across multiple markets and platforms, in a timely manner and on budget.
- Provide recommendations to test creative assets and liaise with creative teams for the creation of all campaign materials.
- Visualise and report on campaign KPIs and deliver insights to internal department stakeholders.
- Support DTC teams by actively running campaigns aimed at driving growth in both online/offline channels.
- On-going optimisation of performance marketing campaigns to meet set KPIs.
- Ability to uncover new opportunities and articulate ways to improve overall performance of campaigns.
- Conduct research using Google Analytics to find new opportunities and customer segments to improve campaign targeting.
- Effectively track campaigns within existing analytics platforms, to ensure consistent and accurate reporting.
- Actively work with CRM team in order to target specific customer segments for the purposes of reactivation.
- Collaborate with agency partners in managing APAC performance media channels, such as Kakao, LINE and Naver.
Desired qualifications and experience:
- Minimum 3+ years of experience working within a performance marketing role in luxury fashion or retail, e-commerce, or at a media/ad agency (or similar industries).
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- A growth mindset, and strong understanding of metrics that unlock growth.
- Experience managing media budgets and forecasting both short and long-term channel performance.
- Advanced analytical ability, which involves consolidating large datasets into concise and actionable recommendations.
- Hands-on experience working with customer segmentation for the purposes of advertising.
- Advanced skills in platforms such as Google Ads and Facebook Ads Manager.
- Strong technical skills are required for everything from building comprehensive paid media campaigns, implementing/managing website tags in Google Tag Manager, and an advanced knowledge of reporting using Google Analytics 360/Big Query.
- Hands-on experience with media attribution across both online/offline channels.
- Working experience and knowledge of local digital media channels in APAC region.
- A curiosity to constantly learn new skills, stay current with industry trends, and to contribute towards the team’s overarching strategy with innovative ideas.
- SQL knowledge is merited, however not required.
Apply today! We will interview candidates continuously.
We may perform background checks for this position.
Acne Studios is a Stockholm based fashion house with a multi-disciplinary heritage. Through founder and Creative Director Jonny Johansson’s interest in art, architecture and street culture, an alternative path has been found, turning Acne Studios into a well-respected creator of ready-to-wear for men and women. The collections are defined by Jonny Johansson’s signature juxtaposing design and attention to detail, with an emphasis on tailoring and an eclectic use of materials and custom developed fabrics.
Acne Studios is independently owned and has over 45 stores over the world including flagship stores in Paris, London, New York City, Los Angeles and Tokyo. The company has an annual turnover of around 200 MEUR and a total number of staff of more than 800, around 200 are working at the headquarters in Stockholm. Acne Studios also operate offices in Paris, New York, and Shanghai.
URL to this pagehttps://web106.reachmee.com/ext/I002/474/main?site=6&validator=c8689c1b79c84e5d8e79dcf372fb3173&lang=UK&rmpage=job&rmjob=1298&rmlang=UK