We are currently looking for an experienced and ambitious Graphic Designer to join the Marketing department. The department is responsible for a broad range of collateral, such as content tied in with presentations, special projects, product launches, packaging, lookbooks, windows, numerous publications as well as the look and feel of acnestudios.com and social media. The Graphic Designer is part of a team of several other designers with varied experience across art direction and graphic design, and works in close collaboration with our Senior Art Director.
The Graphic Designer manages multiple projects and is expected to deliver at the highest creative standard. This role will have a particular focus on print and packaging, therefore an essential requirement is thorough experience with as well as a true passion for materials, typography and print finishing.
At Acne Studios we expect designers to be hands on with production and materials, whilst working with a studio and project managers to keep within timings and budgets.
The position reports to the Marketing Studio Manager and is based at Acne Studios headquarters in Stockholm. Travelling may occur.
Tasks will include, but not be limited to
- Creating new concepts for packaging projects
- Branding for collaborations or special projects
- Design of collateral for new store launches
- Artworking of labelling and packaging
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in graphic design
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working within a graphic design studio
- Strong passion for and knowledge of art, design and fashion
- Curiosity to explore and push the limits of graphic design, production and art work
- Dedicated, ambitious and a drive to see each project through to completion
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, and ability to clearly articulate the creative intent
- A strong understanding of luxury branding in general, and Acne Studios’ brand in particular
- Fluency in English, written and spoken
As we interview candidates continuously we ask you to kindly register your application, including a PDF portfolio, as soon as possible.
Acne Studios is a Stockholm based fashion house with a multi-disciplinary heritage. Through founder and Creative Director Jonny Johansson’s interest in art, architecture and street culture, an alternative path has been found, turning Acne Studios into a well-respected creator of ready-to-wear for men and women. The collections are defined by Jonny Johansson’s signature juxtaposing design and attention to detail, with an emphasis on tailoring and an eclectic use of materials and custom developed fabrics.
Acne Studios is independently owned and has over 45 stores over the world including flagship stores in Paris, London, New York City, Los Angeles and Tokyo. The company has an annual turnover of around 160 MEUR and a total number of staff of more than 500, around 150 are working at the headquarters in the Old Town of Stockholm. Acne Studios also operate offices in Paris, New York, Oslo and Copenhagen.
URL to this pagehttp://web106.reachmee.com/ext/I002/474/main?site=6&validator=c8689c1b79c84e5d8e79dcf372fb3173&lang=UK&&rmpage=job&rmjob=619&rmlang=UK