Become a part of transforming Europe’s leading Ferry Company
Stena Line is in an exciting period of change, when it comes to digitalisation and truly being an innovative forward-thinking company. Step by step, we are transforming the shipping industry moving towards achieving our vision - Connecting Europe for a sustainable future. At Stena Line, we are like family and friends to each other. We work hard together to solve problems and make a difference because we know that challenges make us grow. The journey starts with us!
Would you like to be a part of transforming Europe’s leading ferry company?
Are you a Service Member Cleaning looking for a workplace that is fast-paced and dynamic, where no day is like the other? Stena Line is in an exciting period of change, when it comes to digitalisation and truly being an innovative, forward-thinking company. We are transforming the way we work to meet both the business’ needs as well as our customers’ expectations. We want to become an even more customer-focused, digital and sustainable company that is attractive to both customers, employees and partners. Stena Line’s On Board Service Department plays a crucial role in this journey!
Who are you?
At Stena Line your personality matters just as much as how good you are at what you do. In our employees we like to see use of initiative, creativity and enthusiasm within all aspects of their position. We seek innovative, responsible and energetic individuals who have the drive to continually develop and grow within their role, and who have a passion for what they do.
What will you do?
- Responsibility for cleanliness and hygiene on the ship
- Cleaning of the ship's hallways and ship cabins
- Hygienic cleaning of the sanitary areas of the ship
- Professional disposal of waste
- Proper and economical handling of cleaning agents and machines
- Minimum age: 18
- Finished School education; Preferred finished job education
- basic German language, good English language
- Job experience
- Welcoming and friendly to our guests
- High standard of service and willingness to provide services
- Medical Certificate and Basic Safety (STCW 95 Rg V1/2) which is also possible to do this in cooperation with and arrange by Stena Line
- Physical fitness, resilience, independence, flexibility and teamwork.
-Planned Shiftplan (3 weeks (with 9 hrs/day) on board and 10 days free)
- Service clothing according to Uniform Policy is free
- German contract (Part of tariff contract) with monthly payment 2147 EUR gross
- Monthly allowance for shift work and night work in amount 100 EUR gross
- Food and lodging on board is free
- 1,6 Days of Vacation per worked month
- Monthly allowance travel cost in amount 100 EUR gross.
- Administrative support from HR
This is a summer season job May-August 2020, temporary position full time employment on ro-pax m/s Mecklenburg-Vorpommern on route Rostock-Trelleborg and ro-pax m/s Sassnitz on route Sassnitz-Trelleborg.
To apply, please register your profile and send in your application in English or German as soon as possible but no later than 15th of February 2020.
Please note that due to GDPR we do not accept applications via e-mail or postal service.
If you have any questions regarding the position you are welcome to call us, tel no +49 381 20355 384.
About Stena Line
As the leader of sustainable shipping, Stena Line has Europe’s most comprehensive route network focusing on transportation of both passengers and freight. We are constantly looking for people to join the Stena Line family who can contribute to our simple, friendly working environment where hard work and fun are the norm! We have over 5600 employees in our Stena Line family across Scandinavia, around the UK and the Baltics, all joining our one company and making a contribution to our company’s success. We believe it is up to us where we want to go next and how far we want to go. The journey starts with us.
Working at Stena Line means having a safe working environment and a good work-life balance. We are committed to maintaining and developing a sustainable working environment, free from harassment, that gives equal opportunities to everyone. We embrace equality, diversity and inclusion – and welcome all applicants.
URL to this pagehttps://web106.reachmee.com/ext/I004/1395/main?site=6&validator=549be3fefadb646aa41e9b2825fc4d75&lang=UK&rmpage=job&rmjob=319&rmlang=UK