Maersk Supply Service is a leading provider of global offshore marine services and integrated solutions for the energy sector worldwide. We serve the energy sector with a fleet of 44 vessels manned by more than 1,100 crew members and supported by around 200 onshore staff worldwide. Maersk Supply Service brings more than 50 year's hands-on marine experience in performing complex operations at sea.
This is a general advertisement in which you may register a short application as 3/O and your CV if you wish to be listed in our candidate database. This does not necessarily imply that we have any vacancies.
Maintain a safe navigational watch as assigned by Master and assist with supervision of the deck crew during deck operations.
To be a 3/O in Maersk the minimum requirements are:
- Advanced Firefighting
- Basic Firefighting/Firefighting and Fire Prevention
- Certificate of Competence A-II/1
- Medical Certificate
- Dynamic Positioning – Basic/Introduction
- ECDIS Generic (IMO1.27)
- Elementary First Aid
- GMDSS (GOC)
- Medical First Aid
- Personal Safety and Social Responsibility
- Personal Survival Techniques
- Proficiency in Survival Craft and Rescue Boats other than FRB
- Security Awareness