Snøhetta is an international, interdisciplinary architecture and landscape architecture firm with offices in Oslo, Norway and New York City. The New York office is working on landscape architectural projects associated with libraries, waterfronts, park planning, urban redevelopments, and public plazas throughout the Americas. We are seeking a landscape designer who is committed to the creation and development of exemplary landscape architecture from concept through execution.
The candidate must possess:
- Professional degree in landscape architecture
- A range of 1-3 years of professional landscape architecture experience
- Strong design sensibility
- Experience through all phases of design helpful
- Diverse project experience with an emphasis on urban public space projects
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, Rhino, Adobe CS, Word and Excel
- Knowledge of grading design, planting design, materials and technical aspects of landscape architecture
- A high degree of self-motivation, flexibility and resourcefulness
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Strong organizational skills
Only candidates who meet these requirements will be considered.
Please click "Apply" on the bottom right corner to go to the application form.