The US offices are working on architectural and landscape projects associated with libraries, performance spaces, master plans, academia, waterfronts, park planning, urban redevelopments, and public plazas throughout the Americas. Below please find the overview of a Project Manager role in our studio.
An ideal Project Manager candidate is committed to the creation and development of exemplary architecture from concept through execution.
The position will require high level design input and leadership ability. Together with firm Partners and Directors, the Project Manager will help define and carry out project vision. The PM is expected to maintain relationships with the Client and other Stakeholders and Consultants, together with Directors and Partners, with increasing responsibility as projects progress.
The ideal candidate must possess:
- Professional degree in architecture
- A minimum range of 7-10 years of professional design experience
- Exceptional design sensibility, talent and rigor
- Successful experience in a leadership role on large scale, multi-disciplinary projects
- Experience creating and leading client presentations
- Management of the project budget, schedule, team, consultants, contract terms and design on a daily basis is expected
- Previous experience through all phases of design (concept design through construction administration)
- Experience working with a range of consultants and large project teams, including associate landscape, civil, electrical, traffic and structural engineers.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, Rhino, Revit, Adobe CS, Word and Excel
The following is typical of someone who thrives in our studio:
- Presents a high degree of self-motivation, flexibility and resourcefulness
- Promotes collaboration across all disciplines, with both professional and administrative teammates
- Has a vested interest and experience working with physical models and drawings, including both digital and analog exploratory methods of design
- Provides and receives feedback in a thoughtful, respectful and supportive way
- Has strong organizational and time management skills
- Works with a sense of energy, passion and personal responsibility
- Says and does the right things to make teammates feel understood, appreciated and included
- Is comfortable sharing accolades and praise while also being open to receive constructive criticism
Due to the number of applications we receive, we're not able to respond to candidates individually. We will be in touch if there is an interest in your application.
Please click "Apply" on the bottom right corner to go to the application form.