The US offices are working on architectural and landscape projects associated with libraries, performance spaces, master plans, academia, waterfronts, park planning, urban redevelopments, and public plazas throughout the Americas.
We are currently taking applications for an Interior Designer/Architect role in our NY studio.
The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 3-6 years of experience in contemporary public/cultural, commercial and/or residential design. The candidate must possess exceptional design talent, excellent communication skills, be highly self-motivated, and thrive working in a collaborative team setting. The candidate must be able to engage and manage a project from conceptual design through construction documents, construction administration to FF&E selection. Candidates must be very organized and comfortable with working on multiple projects at once.
An ideal Interior Designer/Architect candidate will possess:
- Professional degree in Architecture - Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Significant career focus on interior design
- Proficiency in AutoCAD/Revit, Rhino and Adobe Creative Suite
- Very good rendering skills
- Experience in public/cultural, contemporary residential and/or commercial design
- Experience in producing Construction Documents including detailing and millwork
- Experience sourcing and specifying FF&E, materials and appliances
- Strong design sensibility, talent and rigor
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
The following is typical of someone who thrives in our studio:
- Presents a high degree of self-motivation, flexibility and resourcefulness
- Promotes collaboration across all disciplines, with both professional and administrative teammates
- Has a vested interest and experience working with physical models and drawings, including both digital and analog exploratory methods of design
- Provides and receives feedback in a thoughtful, respectful and supportive way
- Has strong organizational and time management skills
- Works with a sense of energy, passion and personal responsibility
- Says and does the right things to make teammates feel understood, appreciated and included
- Is comfortable sharing accolades and praise while also being open to receive constructive criticism
Due to the number of applications we receive, we're not able to respond to candidates individually.
Please click "Apply" on the bottom right corner to go to the application form.