Snøhetta is an international, interdisciplinary architecture and landscape architecture firm with seven studios world-wide. The US offices are working on architectural, interior, and landscape projects associated with libraries, performance spaces, master plans, academia, waterfronts, park planning, urban redevelopments, and public plazas throughout the Americas.
We are looking for an Accounting Coordinator to join our growing Finance team in New York. This position will report to the CFO and focus on supporting the financial operations of our studio. The ideal person will have a knack for getting things done on time with accuracy and flexibility.
- Handle Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Review and process employee expense reports
- Answer questions about billing/payments and resolve any errors
- Assist in preparing monthly submit invoices
- Field questions from clients, employees and others in a timely manner
- Assist with year-end closing and reporting as required
- Filing, scanning and document maintenance
- Strong with MS Office Suite skills, as well as Adobe Acrobat
- Organized, detail oriented with good task management skills
- Professional demeanor, ability to be trusted with confidential and sensitive information
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience in a professional services organization (preferred)
- Experience with Deltek Vision software (preferred)
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors' degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration preferred
- 2+ years’ experience in a role of similar capacity
Nice to have:
This person should be comfortable with being interrupted somewhat often as our studio has an open office floorplan. Openness and interest in working for a growing, creative company.
This Accounting Coordinator sits on the Finance Team and will report to the CFO while working closely with the Sr. Staff Accountant. The role will also liaise with our Leadership team, Office Administrative team, and Project Managers. The Accounting Coordinator is a member of the overall Operations Team consisting of Finance, HR, Office Administration, and Business Development & Communications. The Operations Team reports to the CFO and Managing Director.
- Please submit a resume and a cover letter
- No phone calls or emails please