Are you looking for an opportunity to work with sales in a cutting-edge, global and luxury fashion-house? We are currently looking for a full-time Client Advisor to our Studio Rue Froissart, in Paris.
- As Client Advisor at Acne Studios you will be responsible for creating sales and business results along with a superior customer experience.
- We work with well-developed sales and customer relationship building processes.
- Your main tasks will be to care for our customers in the boutique but also through the whole customer cycle to create sales and loyal customers.
- As Client Advisor you will support in delivering a superior customer experience through securing stock-taking, pricing, stacking and displaying the point of sales. You will also support in maintaining high quality administrative procedures for daily activities.
-You will get to work in a global company with an international customer base in a team with dedicated and passionate colleagues. Our focus is to work closely with customer building long-term relationships and you will receive a comprehensive training in retail sales.
We are looking for you who are:
- Passionate about fashion, the Acne Studios brand and driving sales and creating results.
- You need to have previous proven retail, CRM and client telling experience.
- You also need to be fluent in English.
- As a person you are highly-motivated with the ability to take own-initiative to solve issues while also being a supportive team-player with a desire to collaborate.
- You are social and out-going with the ability and interest to create relationships with others and the curiosity to understand the customers’ needs. You have a mindset for creating quality and you are reliable and punctual.
- We believe that you who can work in a fast moving and dynamic environment and adapt to different customers and situations will be successful in this position.
- In the retail business you need to be flexible with your working schedule.
Apply today! We interview candidates continuously. If we find the right candidate the position may be filled before the last day of application.
We may perform background checks for this position.
Acne Studios is a Stockholm based fashion house with a multi-disciplinary heritage. Through founder and Creative Director Jonny Johansson’s interest in art, architecture and street culture, an alternative path has been found, turning Acne Studios into a well-respected creator of ready-to-wear for men and women. The collections are defined by Jonny Johansson’s signature juxtaposing design and attention to detail, with an emphasis on tailoring and an eclectic use of materials and custom developed fabrics.
Acne Studios is independently owned and has over 60 stores over the world including flagship stores in Paris, London, New York City, Los Angeles and Tokyo. The company has an annual turnover of around 230 MEUR and a total number of staff of more than 800, around 200 are working at the headquarters in Stockholm. Acne Studios also operate offices in Paris, New York, and Shanghai.
URL to this pagehttps://web106.reachmee.com/ext/I002/474/main?site=6&validator=c8689c1b79c84e5d8e79dcf372fb3173&lang=UK&rmpage=job&rmjob=1500&rmlang=UK