Maersk Supply Service is a leading provider of global offshore marine services and integrated solutions for the energy sector worldwide. We serve the energy sector with a fleet of 44 vessels manned by more than 1,100 crew members and supported by around 200 onshore staff worldwide. Maersk Supply Service brings more than 50 years of hands-on marine experience in performing complex operations at sea.
This is a general advertisement in which you may register a short application as Second Officer and your CV if you wish to be listed in our candidate database. This does not necessarily imply that we have any vacancies.
Safe and efficient operations in accordance with the Master & Chief Officer’s instructions, relevant legislation, and the Company's Safety Management System.
Maintain a safe navigational watch as assigned by Master. Instruct and supervise Ratings of the vessel in the Company risk assessment, job package and permit to work system.
To be considered for a position as Second Officer in Maersk Supply Service, please see below for operational experience and certification
You have experience as Second Officer with functions such as
- Being an important part of the safety function
- Subsea Installation Operations
- ROV Support Operations
You have the below minimum requirements
- Certificate of Competence STCW Re. II/1
- Dynamic Positioning Unlimited
- ECDIS IMO 1.27
- Advanced Fire Fighting (STCW A-VI/3)
- Medical First Aid
- Basic STCW Certificates
- Fast Rescue Craft
- Proficiency in Security Awareness
- Medical Certificate (STCW)
- Yellow Fever Vaccination
- Discharge Book
Below education/courses is an advantage but not a requirement
- Dynamic Positioning Advanced
- HUET – OPITO Approved
- CAA Radio
- Designated Security Duties (STCW A-VI/6-2)
- Proficiency in Survival Craft and Rescue Boats other than FRB