Maersk Supply Service is a leading provider of global offshore marine services and integrated solutions for the energy sector worldwide. We serve the energy sector with a fleet of 44 vessels manned by more than 1,100 crew members and supported by around 200 onshore staff worldwide. Maersk Supply Service brings more than 50 years of hands-on marine experience in performing complex operations at sea.
This is a general advertisement in which you may register your application as Third Engineer and your CV if you wish to be listed in our candidate database. This does not necessarily imply that we have any vacancies.
Safe efficient and cost-effective operations, maintenance and repair of the vessel and technical installations in accordance with the Master & Chief Engineer's and their delegates' instructions, relevant legislation, and the Company's Management System. The Junior Engineer is in charge of the maintenance of the generators and auxiliary equipment and is in all respects responsible for conducting his duties in the best interest of the company and as directed by the Second Engineer.
To be considered for a position as Third Engineer in Maersk Supply Service, please below for operational experience and certification
You have experience as Third Engineer with functions such as
- Being an important part of the safety function
- Subsea Installation Operations
- ROV Support Operations
You have the below minimum requirements
- Certificate of Competence STCW A-III/1
- Basic STCW Certificates
- Proficiency in Security Awareness (STCW A-VI/6-1)
- Medical Certificate (STCW)
- Yellow Fever Vaccination
- Discharge Book
Below education/courses is an advantage but not a requirement
- HUET – OPITO Approved
- Medical First Aid (STCW A-VI/4-1)
- Advanced Fire Fighting (STCW A-VI/3)
- Designated Security Duties (STCW A-VI/6-2)
- Proficiency in Survival Craft and Rescue Boats other than FRB
- Dynamic Positioning - Familiarisation