Maersk Supply Service is a leading provider of global offshore marine services and integrated solutions for the energy sector worldwide. We serve the energy sector with a fleet of 44 vessels manned by more than 1,100 crew members and supported by around 200 onshore staff worldwide. Maersk Supply Service brings more than 50 years of hands-on marine experience in performing complex operations at sea.
This is a general advertisement in which you may register a short application as a Motorman and your CV if you wish to be listed in our candidate database. This does not necessarily imply that we have any vacancies.
Workscope and maintenance and repair duties as delegated by the Chief Engineer or Second Engineer.
To be considered for a position as Motorman in Maersk Supply Service, please see below for operational experience and certification
You have experience as Motorman with functions such as
- Being an important part of the safety function
- Subsea Installation Operations
- ROV Support Operations
- Anchor handling and winch operations
You have the below minimum requirements
- Certificate of Proficiency A-III/4
- Certificate of Proficiency A-III/5
- Proficiency in Security Awareness (STCW A-VI/6-1)
- Medical Certificate (STCW)
- Yellow Fever Vaccination
- Discharge Book
Below education/courses is an advantage but not a requirement
- HUET – OPITO Approved
- Welder certification
- Advanced Fire Fighting (STCW A-VI/3)
- Medical First Aid
- Fast Rescue Craft
- Designated Security Duties (STCW A-VI/6-2)
- Proficiency in Survival Craft and Rescue Boats other than FRB