Key Account Manager
A smart and meaningful choice
Your next workplace
We are looking for a Key Account Manager based in Europe who manages one of our key tobacco accounts and a network of agents. You are part of our Tobacco, Pulp and Agent Sales team, consisting of about 7 people based across Europe. You will be working from a home office ideally near to an international airport as the position will involve local and international travel. Your future manager is based in the UK.
Your future challenge
You will be ‘ambassador’ of one of Holmen Iggesund’s key global multinational tobacco accounts. Your aim is to develop and maintain high levels of customer relationships and satisfaction, and to maximize the volume, revenue and margin. To be able to do so, you are traveling (abroad) at least 50% of the time. Further you will be responsible for a number of allocated international tobacco converters, converter groups and agents who are part of our overall supply chain.
Your responsibilities are, but not limited:
- Managing a network of agents distributing our pulp and paperboard.
- Pursuing new business opportunities.
- Developing and executing sales strategies to increase market share and revenue.
- Gathering and analysing market and competitor information.
- Negotiating deals.
- Coordinating all activities between the customer and the company, including visits to our mills.
- Managing customer conflicts.
- Controlling the amounts of stock and overdue credit.
To succeed in this role
Our ideal candidate has proven experience as an Key Account Manager or in a similar sales role, preferably within the paperboard and/or tobacco industry. You are result-oriented, good at building relationships, have a track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets and like to work in an international environment.
- Have an understanding of paperboard products, manufacturing processes and industry dynamics.
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written.
- Are fluent in English, both written and spoken. German and Turkish is a plus.
- Have a bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or a related field or the equivalent in relevant work experience.
- Are proficient in using CRM software and Microsoft Office.
- Are in possession of a valid driver’s license and passport.
We offer you
Our organization offers a highly international, friendly and challenging work environment. In addition, we offer you:
- A competitive salary package and benefits (e.g. company car, sports allowance).
- Occasional travel opportunities, also to our mills and offices in the Netherlands, UK and Sweden.
- Opportunities for professional competence development.
Can you see yourself as our new Key Account Manager? Please apply today by sending us your English resume and cover letter! To apply, please click the “apply” button. The procedure will close 29th February.
We let the forest grow and give
Holmen’s operations are powered by the forest. The growing trees, the water rushing down the mighty rivers and the wind blowing through the treetops. This is the heart of Holmen, a business built around the forest ecocycle and the renewable products we can create from it. Our business areas are Forest, Renewable Energy, Wood Products, Paperboard and Paper. With a workforce of 3 500 people, we create a sustainable future and value for shareholders, customers and society with courage, commitment and responsibility.
Premium paperboard for conscious brands Holmen Iggesund develops premium paperboard for conscious brands with high ambitions in sectors such as cosmetics, electronics, pharmaceuticals and food. With a focus on creating solutions that stem from real insights together with our customers, our product families Invercote and Incada are reknowned for their durability, excellent design properties and low climate footprint. We use fresh fibre from sustainably managed and certified forests. Our production and processing facilities are located in Iggesund and Strömsbruk in Sweden and Workington in the UK.
Sales Director Tobacco EMEA
URL to this page