Data Information Architect
Do you love a challenge and are looking to expand your IT career? Are you an ambitious individual seeking to apply your years of IT Software and Architecture experience? Nexer Group is hiring Software Architects that wants to make a difference, apply today!
Nexer Group offers strategy, technology, and communication products and services to leading companies seeking solutions to today’s technical world challenges. As a Software Architect at Nexer, you will be part of a new area where you will have the opportunity to make your mark and influence the team. You will work with one of our customers in the Retail, Telecom, Automotive or public sector.
What is the role?
As a Data and Information Architect you would contribute to the organisation's Data and Information needs. You would design, advocate, establish and champion Data and Information best practices. Responsibilities may include data lakes, data warehousing, data marts, data life-cycling and adoption of the Cloud. You would provide guidance for development teams, stake holders and other personal with various levels of technical expertise. You must be a strong written and verbal communicator that is comfortable teaching and presenting to others.
In the role of data architect, you have opportunity to design and establish our handling of many different types of data - with a great deal of personal responsibility and freedom to influence how processes and technical solutions should look. We are looking for a person who will work with the following tasks and has an associated competence profile:
* Understanding and ability to convey information models and patterns.
* Understanding of core domains such as: structured and unstructured data, centralized and decentralized data management. big data, warehousing, marts and meshes.
* Able to design consumer oriented information delivery systems.
* Experience with data architectures and storage along with cloud alternatives - Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, etc.
* Familiar with Business Intelligence and data visualisation platforms.
* Firm focus on holistic information architecture view for enterprise.
* Must be able to work independently and be self-motivated.
* Must possess a willingness to share knowledge and educate individuals around you.
* ETL, SQL, database direct experience a plus.
* DevOps a plus
What is Nexer like as an employer?
At Nexer, we think that every new idea, every innovation and new acquaintance is a promise of a better future. For you, for our customers and the world we live in.
The future is not a distant dream, it’s created by the actions we make today. At Nexer, you get to dream big, think smart and make sure things really happen. We take visionary ideas and create solid strategies. We use technology as a tool for progress and find new ways to communicate.
We are value-driven and put our hearts into everything we do. You are close to those who make the decisions, and you can always be involved and influence. Working at Nexer gives you a strong employer with an international presence and great opportunities to develop.
You are more than welcome to send in your application below. Unfortunately, we can’t receive applications via e-mail, but if you have questions about the position or Nexer, please contact Josefine Pettersson at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are handled continuously, so don’t wait to apply!
Länk till den här sidanhttps://web106.reachmee.com/ext/I008/1568/main?site=9&validator=0c70c7481daa738dfebfeae347c5270b&lang=SE&rmpage=job&rmjob=1886&rmlang=SE