For our App & Mobility unit, we are now looking for a software developer with experience in developing mobile apps in IOS or Android. As a consultant with us, you will have the opportunity to work with some of Sweden's largest customers and be involved in projects in both the development and maintenance of applications. The focus in the unit is on "mobility" which for us you get to help create and improve the way we travel. Everything from incar experience to new mobile applications that connect a seamless journey. You will get to choose and be involved in choosing between assignments in automotive, telecom, life science or other industries.
We believe in working together as a team and by doing so we will succeed, as well as using and broadening the skills within the team by learning and being taught by each other. As a consultant with us, you will be offered excellent development opportunities within the group and the organisation.
For this role, we know that you will probably have the following skills:
- Extensive experience in mobile application development (obj-C, Swift for iOS, Java, Kotlin for Android), building maintainable and testable code
- Be able to set up team processes and technologies and set the tone for a mobile team culture
- Experienced with user interfaces, designing and leveraging native APIs and technologies
- Experience with working in cross functional teams of designers, POs, and other developers
- A good ability to communicate in both Swedish and English
Plus but not required: Knowing other programming languages or experience from cross-plattform developments like Xamarin, React Native or Flutter
If you only have experience from Android but not from iOS, or the other way around, we'd still love to hear from you!
The Softer skills
- Proactive communication skills and desire to work in a collaborative environment
- Self-motivated and action-oriented mindset
- Have a willingness to learn and curiosity of new ideas to continuously improve
You are much welcome to submit your application below. Due to the GDPR regulation, we cannot process applications via email, but you are welcome to contact Natalie Svensson with questions: email@example.com. We accept applications on an ongoing basis, so do not wait to apply!
Nexer as an employer
Our vision is Promising future – it’s important for us to make a difference and contribute to a better future. We are committed to our customers and have a sincere concern for each other. We embrace diversity and believe that people with different backgrounds and experiences make our work and our company better. We value innovation and the will to develop and take the next step, onwards and upwards. And most importantly – we have fun at work!
Länk till den här sidanhttps://web106.reachmee.com/ext/I008/1568/main?site=9&validator=0c70c7481daa738dfebfeae347c5270b&lang=SE&rmpage=job&rmjob=1894&rmlang=SE