Snøhetta is an integrated architecture, landscape, interior, product design and graphic design firm based in Oslo, New York, Innsbruck, Paris, Adelaide, Hong Kong and San Francisco.
Since 1989, Snøhetta has established itself as a world famous practice of urban design, architecture, landscape architecture, interior architecture, product and brand design. We represent a multitude of different cultural and national origins, with currently 250 employees.
The US offices are working on architectural, interior, and landscape projects associated with libraries, performance spaces, master plans, academia, waterfronts, park planning, urban redevelopments, and public plazas throughout the Americas. The New York studio is seeking an Project Landscape Architect who is committed to the creation and development of exemplary landscape architecture from concept through execution.
This role is committed to the creation and development of exemplary landscape architecture from concept through execution.
An ideal candidate will possess:
- Professional degree in landscape architecture
- An intermediate level with a range of 5-10 years of professional landscape architecture experience
- Previous experience through all phases of design
- Experience carrying projects through technical design
- Exceptional design sensibility, talent and rigor
- Experience working with a range of consultants and large project teams, including associate landscape, civil, electrical, traffic and structural engineers.
- Proven ability to lead and coordinate multidisciplinary teams
- Diverse project experience with an emphasis on urban public space projects
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, Rhino, Adobe CS, Word and Excel
- Knowledge of grading design, planting design, materials and technical aspects of landscape architecture
- Experience creating and participating in client presentations
The following is typical of someone who thrives in our studio:
- Presents a high degree of self-motivation, flexibility and resourcefulness
- Promotes collaboration across all disciplines, with both professional and administrative teammates
- Has a vested interest and experience working with physical models and drawings, including both digital and analog exploratory methods of design
- Provides and receives feedback in a thoughtful, respectful and supportive way
- Has strong organizational and time management skills
- Works with a sense of energy, passion and personal responsibility
- Says and does the right things to make teammates feel understood, appreciated and included
- Is comfortable sharing accolades and praise while also being open to receive constructive criticism
Due to the number of applications we receive, we're not able to respond to candidates individually. Human Resources will be in touch if there is an interest in your application.
Please click "Apply" on the bottom right corner to go to the application form.