This is a Portfolio Drop posting only.
Although the US offices are not currently hiring for this role, we're happy to receive your portfolio. We have a team who reviews portfolios on a regular basis as part of an ongoing effort to identify top talent.
Please understand that due to the volume of inquiries, we're not able to respond individual follow up requests. Human Resources will be in touch if there is an interest to have a conversation.
Landscape Designers in our studio are committed to the creation and development of exemplary landscape architecture from concept through execution. Below please find the overview of a Landscape Designer/Architect role in our studio.
An ideal candidate will possess:
- Professional degree in landscape architecture
- A range of 1-3 years of professional landscape architecture experience
- Strong design sensibility, talent and rigor
- Experience through all phases of design helpful
- Diverse project experience with an emphasis on urban public space projects
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, Rhino, Adobe CS, Word and Excel
- Knowledge of grading design, planting design, materials and technical aspects of landscape architecture
The following is typical of someone who thrives in our studio:
- Presents a high degree of self-motivation, flexibility and resourcefulness
- Promotes collaboration across all disciplines, with both professional and administrative teammates
- Has a vested interest and experience working with physical models and drawings, including both digital and analog exploratory methods of design
- Provides and receives feedback in a thoughtful, respectful and supportive way
- Has strong organizational and time management skills
- Works with a sense of energy, passion and personal responsibility
- Says and does the right things to make teammates feel understood, appreciated and included
- Is comfortable sharing accolades and praise while also being open to receive constructive criticism
Please click "Apply" on the bottom right corner to go to the application form.