Snøhetta is seeking an Executive Assistant to support two Partners from the firm’s Executive Team. This new support role will work closely with another Executive Assistant to coordinate efforts that support the Executive Team as a whole.
The Executive Assistant must be an extremely organized self-starter, demonstrate a clear understanding of phone, email and scheduling etiquette, excel at problem-solving, and be prepared to juggle competing priorities. They will almost always need to multi-task and therefore will need to have impeccable follow-through, a positive attitude, and an indomitable spirit.
This role consists of complex calendar management that includes scheduling for internal and external meetings and business development over multiple time zones; both domestic and international. The work will also support architecture and landscape professional development for the partners, as well as coordinating panel discussions, lectures, and media interviews. There will also be calendar coordination for personal appointments.
Additional tasks will include completing weekly timesheets, monthly expense reports as needed, and new/renewal of state licenses for the partners.
Skills & Competencies
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong verbal communication, writing and editing skills
- Advanced calendaring experience
- Superior judgment, professionalism, ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality, and trustworthiness
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, projects, competing priorities and tight deadlines while maintaining quality
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office 365, Adobe Creative Suite, Zoom, WebEx, Microsoft Teams, and Deltek software
- Experience working with high level clients, media contacts, and studio leadership
- Ability to represent the office in a professional manner in all written and verbal communications
- A strong eye for detail with dependable follow-through
- Adaptability and resourcefulness
- Excellent ability to maintain composure and effectiveness under pressure
- Approachable, friendly and trusting demeanor
Education and Experience:
- A minimum of 4-7 years of administrative, or comparable, experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
The Executive Assistant reports to the Partner in charge of Landscape Architecture. The role will have a working relationship with the entire Executive Team, comprising of all four ownership Partners and the CFO. The Executive Assistant will also maintain a close working relationship with the Exectutive Assistant, Communications and New Business Manager, U.S. Project Managers, and International Leadership teams.
The Executive Assistant is a member of the overal Operations Team consisting of Finance, HR, Office Management, and New Business & Communications.
- Please submit a resume and a cover letter to this resume database.
- No phone calls or emails please