Senior Designer/Architect - Portfolio Drop
For more than 30 years, Snøhetta has designed some of the world’s most notable public and cultural projects. Since its inception, the practice has maintained its original transdisciplinary approach, and integrates architecture, landscape, interior, product and graphic design across its projects. We represent a multitude of different cultural and national origins, with currently around 250 employees spread over offices in Oslo, New York, Innsbruck, Paris, Adelaide, Hong Kong, Shenzhen and San Francisco.
We are always on the look out for new colleagues in Asia and are happy to receive your portfolio. We have a team who reviews portfolios ongoing and will try to get back you regarding your application however we apologise it is not always possible to reply to every application. Our team will be in touch if there is an interest to have a further conversation.. The application could be considered for a base in either HK or Shenzhen, please specify in the application.
As an Architect in Snøhetta, you will be welcomed into an open, flat-structured, and transdisciplinary team. You will be involved in international projects and given interesting challenges and learning opportunities. Snøhetta is a company that values its individuals, but always in a collective setting. We are proud of having a working environment with high employee satisfaction. The role will report to the office management team.
Formal requirements and competence
- Master’s degree in architecture
- Around +8 years of professional, post-grad architecture experience
- Experience with all phases of architectural design development
- Experience working with multidisciplinary teams
- An outstanding designer with understanding of buildability
- Efficient and productive
- Experience working in a team environment
- High ambitions on sustainability
- Proficiency in English is required
- Proven experience in and knowledge of climate friendly architecture
Required technical competence:
- Highly skilled Rhino, AutoCAD user, BIM and Revit skills preferred
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent digital presentation skills
- Knowledge in environmental design tools such as Grasshopper, One-Click LCA, Ladybug and Honeybee preferable.
Desired personal qualifications
- Strong communication, collaboration, coordination, multi-tasking, and organizational skills
- Independent, and self-sufficient, with a proactive attitude
- A high degree of self-motivation, flexibility, and resourcefulness
- An exciting cross-disciplinary and international work environment with wide variation of tasks and scale of projects
- Friendly and outstanding colleagues
- An opportunity to work with transdisciplinary projects across architecture, landscape architecture, interior architecture, design, and product design
- High focus on personal competence development
- Flexible working hours
- Passion for great people and great architecture
Desired startup date – open and to be discussed.
Please click "Apply" on the bottom right corner to go to the application form.