Communication Manager, Asia
Snøhetta is a transdisciplinary, dialogue-driven practice including architecture, landscape architecture, interior architecture, art, product design, graphic and digital design, often integrating a combination of interests across our projects.
Representing the societies and cultures we operate in, we are proud to have more than 350 employees from 40 nations across nine regional studios spanning from Oslo to New York and San Francisco to Innsbruck, Paris, Adelaide, Melbourne, Hong Kong, and Shenzhen.
We now look for a Communications Manager to join our growing team in Asia. The role is based in Hong Kong, some travel can be expected. The role will report both locally and globally. Within a matrix to Snøhetta global you will be responsible for implementing the company’s global brand and communications strategy locally in the Asian market. As a manager for local business development, you will be responsible to deliver projects needed to achieve the annual budgets set.
We seek a strategic and execution focused manager. Candidates should have experience from an Architecture/landscape architecture background or have been working within/with the industry providing a deep insight and understanding of the profession.
Snøhetta has grown to become an internationally renowned practice This is a unique opportunity to work in an exciting workplace with highly motivated and competent colleagues in an international environment.
Communications and PR
- Identify and activate arenas for acquisition, promoting ongoing and completed projects, through lectures, webinars, events and awards within regional markets.
- Promote and document ongoing and completed projects securing visibility in the regional markets, though press releases, press requests and publications
- PR, media and stakeholder management within region
- Channel content production for publications as well as support to acquisition and competition submittals
- Advise acquisition team and management in communication related questions
- Manage and coordinate regional market events and exhibitions
- Develop templates and content for marketing material tailored for Snøhetta Asia
- Support/Participate in the production of RFQ and Bids
- Management and upkeep of the customer / partner database,
- Support in development of a "customer" network and identification of potential partners within Asia.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in similar role and responsibility
- Language: Office work is conducted in English. Mandarin, Cantonese, Japanese or other languages are advantageous.
- Excellent writing skills
- You are a tactical thinker with a hands-on mentality and global mindset.
- You have good decision-making skills, and you meet targets and deadlines.
- Experience from Strategic communication, PR and Media
- Proven skills within content production and digital marketing communication
- Comprehensive understanding of the industry (architecture and design)
- A multidisciplinary and innovative work environment
- A high-quality project portfolio with projects all over the world
- Health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Focus on personal competence development.
- Environment with high employee satisfaction, seniority, and well-being.
- Social events and activities related to profession, but also for fun and with focus on keeping up a healthy lifestyle.
- Nicely located office space in the Po Hing Fong Area of Hong Kong.
Desired startup date as soon as possible.
Please click "Apply" on the bottom right corner to go to the application form.
Application deadline is March 15th, 2024.
Due to the number of applications, we receive, we're not able to respond to candidates individually. We will be in touch if there is an interest in your application. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Managing Director Asia