Internship 2024 Architectural Designer – Asia (Junior / Year out)
Snøhetta is a transdisciplinary, dialogue-driven practice including architecture, landscape architecture, interior architecture, art, product design, graphic and digital design, often integrating a combination of interests across our projects.
Representing the societies and cultures we operate in, we are proud to have more than 350 employees from 40 nations across nine regional studios spanning from Oslo to New York and San Francisco to Innsbruck, Paris, Adelaide, Melbourne, Hong Kong, and Shenzhen.
We are always on the lookout for new colleagues in Asia and are happy to receive your portfolio. We are now looking for new junior architectural designers to join our team full time. The application could be considered for a base in either HK or Shenzhen, please specify in the application.
As a designer in Snøhetta, you will be welcomed into an open and transdisciplinary team. You will be involved in international projects and given interesting challenges and learning opportunities. Snøhetta is a company that values its individuals, but always in a collective setting. We are proud of having a working environment with high employee satisfaction. The role will report to one of the Project Managers, and the Asia Management Team.
Formal requirements and competence
- BA degree in architecture or equivalent professional degree in architecture (typically year out student)
- Experience working with multidisciplinary teams
- High ambitions on sustainability.
- Proficiency in English is required.
Required technical competence:
- Knowledge of Rhino and Revit user.
- Adobe Creative Suite.
Desired personal qualifications
- Excellent communication skills
- Independent, self-sufficient
- Proactive, flexible, and open to challenges
- Structured, punctual, and organized
- Dissatisfied with yesterday's solutions and a fearless approach to innovation and re-invention
- An exciting, friendly, inclusive, cross-disciplinary, and international work environment with passion for great architecture
- Wide variation of tasks and some of the world’s greatest projects within architecture, landscape architecture, interior architecture, design, and product design
- High focus on personal competence development
- Well-equipped working facilities with workshop
- Flexible working hours
- A lot of fun, social events, and activities
Please click "Apply" on the bottom right corner to go to the application form.
Desired startup date – open and to be discussed.
Due to the number of applications we receive, we're not able to respond to candidates individually. We will be in touch if there is an interest in your application. We are looking forward to hearing from you!