Architect, Asia – Portfolio Drop
Snøhetta is a transdisciplinary, dialogue-driven practice including architecture, landscape architecture, interior architecture, art, product design, graphic and digital design, often integrating a combination of interests across our projects.
Representing the societies and cultures we operate in, we are proud to have more than 350 employees from 40 nations across nine regional studios spanning from Oslo to New York and San Francisco to Innsbruck, Paris, Adelaide, Melbourne, Hong Kong, and Shenzhen.
We are on the look out for new colleagues in Asia and are happy to receive portfolio from architect's of all levels (for internship please apply to the specific advert). We have a team who reviews portfolios ongoing and will try to get back you regarding your application however we apologise it is not always possible to reply to every application. Our team will be in touch if there is an interest to have a further conversation.. The application could be considered for a base in either HK or Shenzhen, please specify in the application.
As an Architect in Snøhetta, you will be welcomed into an open, flat-structured, and transdisciplinary team. You will be involved in international projects and given interesting challenges and learning opportunities. Snøhetta is a company that values its individuals, but always in a collective setting. We are proud of having a working environment with high employee satisfaction. The role will report to the office management team.
Formal requirements and competence
- Master’s degree in architecture
- Around +2-5 years of professional, post-grad architecture experience
- Experience working with multidisciplinary teams
- An outstanding designer with understanding of buildability
- Efficient and productive
- Experience working in a team environment
- High ambitions on sustainability
- Proficiency in English is required
- Proven experience in and knowledge of climate friendly architecture
Required technical competence:
- Highly skilled Rhino, AutoCAD user, BIM and Revit skills preferred
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent digital presentation skills
- Knowledge in environmental design tools such as Grasshopper, One-Click LCA, Ladybug and Honeybee preferable.
Desired personal qualifications
- Strong communication, collaboration, coordination, multi-tasking, and organizational skills
- Independent, and self-sufficient, with a proactive attitude
- A high degree of self-motivation, flexibility, and resourcefulness
- An exciting cross-disciplinary and international work environment with wide variation of tasks and scale of projects
- Friendly and outstanding colleagues
- An opportunity to work with transdisciplinary projects across architecture, landscape architecture, interior architecture, design, and product design
- High focus on personal competence development
- Flexible working hours
- Passion for great people and great architecture
Desired startup date – open and to be discussed.
Please click "Apply" on the bottom right corner to go to the application form.